SouthEast Regional and Western Regional Sales Managers
Immediately Available Positions
JMT is looking for Regional Sales Manager’s preferably with prior industry experience to join our JMT sales team.
- Location: United States
- Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Contract: Full Time/Long Term
- Monthly Salary: DOE
Regional Sales Manager
Manufacturer/importer of metal fabrication machinery seeks qualified individuals capable of excelling in managing and supporting established dealers, acquiring and training new dealers and direct clients, while directing territorial sales within specified regions.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, honest, has high moral and ethical values, and is a team player. This person would be looking for long-term relationships with the company and clients of the company, cares strongly about the company and client.
- Grow revenue in assigned territory, including expanding business with existing customers and initiating business with new customers.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure all needs are met from pre- to post sales by actively reviewing processes and reporting.
- Act as the central knowledge base for machines, accessories and tooling to recommend solutions and assist in integration planning and engineering.
- Respond to customers and field staff’s inputs, product requests, and application issues.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company to ensure that the end-users are getting the right machine to meet their needs.
- Continually improve; stay current with industry trends, help refine sales and service processes, develop and learn new sales skills, and work to increase personal productivity.
- Develop sales plans to maximize profit, increase sales volume, and maximize territory coverage.
- Responsible for coordinating all demonstrations and machine test cuts with the proper personnel.
- Maintain proper records, submit reports to management.
- Participate in management meetings to share information and insights from the field.
- Maintain involvement on turnkey projects, demonstrations and other customer related projects to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Develop onsite training presentations for both salesman and dealers on tools and machines, corporate and national levels.
- Attend in person or virtually, sales and management meetings to strategize as a team player.
- Business Travel Required.
- Experience with industrial, manufacturing or technical sales.
- Experience with manufacturing and mechanical engineering a plus.
- Experience with metal working, metal fabricating machinery (press brakes, angle rolls, plate rolls, fiber lasers, iron workers, band saws, punch presses, and other CNC and manual fabrication equipment).
- Working knowledge of metal fabrication machines.
- Technical aptitude.
- Computer knowledge is a MUST!
What we have to offer
- Full line of quality fabrication machines
- Top level service support
- High-energy motivated support staff
- Competitive salary
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401K with company contributions