The JMT-PBH80 gives you a robust design with expanded bending potential, it is also a great mid-size machine with all the standard features of its larger counterparts. This machine uses 3 rolls that are all hydraulically motorized through a planetary gear box, it also includes tie-bars for increasing shaft rigidity. It has a large top shaft diameter of 3.349″ with the two planetary rolls measuring at 3.152″. It produces a minimum diameter of 24” with a 2” x 2” solid square. This is the perfect machine for those looking for the perfect combination of versatility and strength.
JMT Hydraulic Profile Rolls
Top Shaft Diameter: 3.349″ (85mm)
Planetary Shaft Diameters (2): 3.152″ (80mm)
Roll Diameters: 9.7″
Motor Power: 10 HP
Turning Speed: 0 – 23 FPM
Dimensions: 62″ L x 47″ W x 56″ H
Weight: 5170 lbs.
– 1 set of standard universal hardened and ground rolls (special steel)
– All three rolls (shafts) are hydramotor driven through planetary gear box
– 3-axis hardened side supports (lateral guide rolls) with mechanical forward-backward (Thrust ), up-down (Translation ) and right-left (Radial ) movement
– Side supports will accommodate leg-in / leg-out angle iron bending
– Portable control panel with programmable DROs
– Vertical or horizontal operation
– Body constructed of stress-relieved steel
– Hydraulic/electrical overload protection
– Bottom roll shafts hydraulically adjusted
– World standard electrical/hydraulic components (parts stocked by us or available off-the-shelf from your local supplier)
– Compliant with CE norms regulations
– Special rolls for tubes, profiles, etc.
– Rolls and tooling for hardway beam/channel bending
– Fully hydraulic side supports (per axis)
– Digital readout for side supports
– Adjustable turning speed
– NC control system – with or without axis
– CNC control system
– Remote (wired or wireless)
– Tie Bar for rolls
– Spiral bending apparatus
We sell and support JMT products throughout North America, both directly and through local dealers.