The JMT-PBH60 is a feature-rich mid-size profile bender. All 3 rolls are hydraulically powered through a planetary gearbox. The top shaft diameter is 2.36″ and the roll diameters are 6.97″. Tie-bars help increase shaft rigidity. This machine can accurately bend a wide variety of profiles. For example, it can bend a 25/32″ solid square bar to a minimum diameter of 11 13/16″. In addition to solid bar stock, this machine can also bend angle iron and hollow tubing with the use of special tooling that is available from JMT.
Product Description JMT Hydraulic Profile Rolls
Top Shaft Diameter: 2.364″ (60mm)
Planetary Shaft Diameters (2): 2.364″ (60mm)
Roll Diameters: 7″
Motor Power: 3 + 2 HP
Turning Speed: 0 – 17 FPM
Dimensions: 46″ L x 39″ W x 46″ H
Weight: 2627 lbs.
– 1 set of standard universal hardened and ground rolls (special steel)
– All three rolls (shafts) are driven through precision gear box
– 3-axis hardened side supports (lateral guide rolls) with mechanical forward-backward (Thrust ), up-down (Translation ) and right-left (Radial ) movement
– Side supports will accommodate leg-in/leg-out angle iron bending
– Portable control panel with programmable DROs
– Vertical or horizontal operation
– Body constructed of stress-relieved steel
– Hydraulic/electrical overload protection
– Bottom roll shafts hydraulically adjusted
– World standard electrical/hydraulic components (parts stocked by us or available off-the-shelf from your local supplier)
– Compliant with CE norms regulations
– Special rolls for tubes, profiles, etc.
– Rolls and tooling for hardway beam/channel bending
– Fully hydraulic side supports (per axis)
– Digital readout for side supports
– NC control system – with or without axis
– CNC control system
– Remote (wired or wireless)
– Adjustable turning speed
– Tie Bar for rolls
– Spiral bending apparatus
We sell and support JMT products throughout North America, both directly and through local dealers.
|Dimensions||46 x 39 x 46 in|