Designed with precision strength and overall durability, The JMT-PBH125 gives you a hydraulic controlled machine with 3 powerful, steel hardened rolls. It has a spacious 5.5” top shaft diameter and planetary bottom rolls of 4.7”. The PBH125 is capable of creating a minimal 36” diameter with a 3 x 3” solid square. This low-cost, easy to operate angle roll machine is just what you need to bring down costs in your business and create an extensive range of perfectly accurate profiles.
JMT Hydraulic Profile Rolls Shaft Diameter
– Top: 5.5″ Shaft Diameter
– Planetary: (2) 4.7″
Roll Diameters: 15″
Motor Power: 20 HP
Turning Speed: 0 – 29 FPM
Dimensions: 73″ L x 61″ W x 66″ H
Weight: 10,120 lbs.
– 1 set of universal standard hardened and ground rolls (special steel)
– All three rolls (shafts) are hydramotor driven through planetary gear box
– Hydraulic control of lateral guide rolls in 3 axes (Thrust / Translation / Radial )
– Side supports will accommodate leg-in/leg-out angle iron
– Portable control panel with programmable DROs
– Vertical or horizontal operation
– Body constructed of stress-relieved steel
– Hydraulic/electrical overload protection
– Bottom roll shafts hydraulically adjusted
– World standard electrical/hydraulic components (parts stocked by us or available off-the-shelf from your local supplier)
– Compliant with CE norms regulations
– Special rolls for pipe, profiles, bar/angles, etc.
– Rolls and tooling for hardway beam/channel bending
– Adjustable turning speed
– Digital readout for side supports
– NC control system – with or without axis
– CNC control system
– Remote (wired or wireless)
– Special apparatus to prevent deformation on U-I-H bending
– Spiral bending apparatus
We sell and support JMT products throughout North America, both directly and through local dealers.