The ultra-powerful JMT-PBH100 angle roll is just what you need to accomplish those heavy-duty bending jobs. It provides 3 steel hardened rolls with a top shaft diameter of 4.33″ and 3.94” on the planetary rolls. A roll diameter of 12.4”. This machine has the ability to create minimum diameters of 24” on 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” size solid squares. The PBH100 is capable of processing a wide range of profiles with additional options for special profile needs.
JMT Hydraulic Profile Rolls Shaft Diameter
– Top: 4.33″ (110mm) Shaft Diameter
– Planetary (2) 3.94″ (100mm)
Roll Diameters: 12.4″
Motor Power: 15 HP
Turning Speed: 0 – 26 FPM
Dimensions: 69″ L x 53″ W x 65″ H
Weight: 7392 lbs.
– 1 set of standard universl hardened and ground rolls (special steel)
– All three rolls (shafts) are hydramotor driven through planetary gear box
– 3-axis hardened side supports (lateral guide rolls) with hydraulic forward-backward movement (Thrust ) and mechanical up-down and right-left movement
– Side supports will accommodate leg-in / leg-out angle iron bending
– Portable control panel with programmable DROs
– Vertical or horizontal operation
– Body constructed of stress-relieved steel
– Hydraulic/electrical overload protection
– Bottom roll shafts hydraulically adjusted
– World standard electrical/hydraulic components (parts stocked by us or available off-the-shelf from your local supplier)
– Compliant with CE norms regulations OPTIONS:
– Special rolls for tubes, profiles,etc.
– Rolls and tooling for hardway beam/channel bending
– Adjustable turning speed
– Hydraulic control of lateral guide rolls in additional 2 axes (Translation / Radial )
– Digital readout for side supports
– NC control system – with or without axis
– CNC control system
– Remote (wired or wireless)
– Special apparatus to prevent deformation on U-I-H bending
– Spiral bending apparatus
We sell and support JMT products throughout North America, both directly and through local dealers.