When you need enhanced bending capacity, the JMT-PBM50 offers many of the same features of the PBM 30 with an extra boost of power. It is mechanically powered and has a slightly larger shaft diameter of 1.97” for easy insertion of materials. It has a roll diameter of 6” and can bend materials with diameters as little as 16” in regard to squares measuring 1 3/8” x 1 3/8”. Similar to the PBM 30 it supports most other profile types such as angled, flat, square, round, pipes and more. The PM50 is a great solution for a wide diversity of bending needs that range from small to large.
Shaft Diameters: 2″
Roll Diameters: 6.1″
Motor Power: 2 HP
Turning Speed: 0 – 12 FPM
Dimensions: 37″ L x 29″ W x 56″ H
Weight: 957 lbs.
– Standard universal rolls
– Hardened rolls
– Mechanical lateral guide rolls
– Horizontal and vertical operation
– Foot pedal with safety device
– Compliant with CE norms regulations
– Special rolls for tubes, profiles, cap rail, etc.
– Special support rolls for angles
– Special bar twist device
– Digital read out
– Remote (wired or wireless)
We sell and support JMT products throughout North America, both directly and through local dealers.